Failte gu Bad Daraich!
- 3 En-suite Bedrooms available to book
- Private shower and bath facilities
- Each bedroom has linen and towels provided
- 4G on most networks
- TV and Fibre Broadband
- Continental Self Serving breakfast provided in the large dining room
- Large front lawn available for guest use
- Private car park
Bad-Daraich House is situated in the upper part of Tobermory, next to the golf course, set in 2.5 acres of garden, and its elevated position gives it spectacular views along the sound of Mull and the hills of Morven It is within ten minutes walking distance of Main Street, with its shops, post office, bank, hotels and restaurants. A self catering holiday at Bad-Daraich House will give you the best of both worlds in that if is privately situated in peaceful surroundings, yet it is in the thriving and picturesque fishing village of Tobermory.